back to PublicMeeting.TV
58030 Plaquemine Street Phone: 225.687.5400
Plaquemine, LA 70764 Fax: 225.687.5408
Iberville Parish School Board
March 10, 2008 at 6:00 P.M.
Running Time: 48 minutes 55 seconds
If you need a DVD copy of this meeting or past meetings, a meeting videotaped or a meeting put online like this one, please contact Randy Wheeler at www.randywheeler.com and fill out the contact form or call (225) 926-3966.
Interactive Meeting Agenda
Call to Order, Roll Call, Moment of Silence, Pledge of Allegiance,
Recognitions, Resolutions, Reports, Presentations, and Governance Business
1. Appearance of Ms. Linda Johnson, BESE Board President. [2:17] Back to Video Player
2. Approval of February 11, 2008, regular school board meeting minutes. TAB 2
3. Approval of March 5, 2008, executive committee meeting minutes. TAB 3
4. Approval of March 10, 2008, personnel committee meeting recommendations. (Copy Attached).
5. Approval of March 10, 2008, finance committee meeting recommendations. (Copy Attached). [10:15] Back to Video Player
6. Recognition of the North Iberville High Girls’ Basketball Team for winning the District Championship. (Mr. Daigle, Mr. Washington). [11:19] Back to Video Player
7. Approve condolence resolution to the family of Reginald Dennis, brother of Robert Dennis, Iberville Parish Optional Education Center and Sarah McSwain, retired Iberville Parish employee. (Ms. Hasten). [15:22] Back to Video Player
8. Approve condolence resolution to the family of Samuel Pizzolato, father of Peggy P. Allain, Crescent Elementary & Jr. High. (Ms. Kelley). [15:48] Back to Video Player
B. Finance and Business Operations
9. Consider and approve advertising for the 2008-2009 Property and General Liability Insurance. (Mr. Daigle). [16:05] Back to Video Player
C. Curriculum and Instruction/Campus Operations
10. Discuss and approve adoption of new Harcourt School Publishers’ reading series for grades K-6 students. (Ms. Callegan). TAB 4 [17:14] Back to Video Player
11. Consider and approve placing the Pupil Progression Plan on Public Review for public input and comments, prior to board approval. (Ms. Marionneaux). [18:38] Back to Video Player
12. Discuss and consider implementing an anti-bullying curriculum/activities parish wide. (Ms. Boussard). TAB 5 [19:20] Back to Video Player
D. Facilities Construction/Maintenance and Operations
E. Human Resources/Personnel
F. New Business
G. Superintendent’s Report [32:16] Back to Video Player
H. Closed Session (If Needed – Personnel, Security, etc.)
I. Other/Old Business and Adjournment
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance, please contact P. Edward Cancienne, Jr., Ph.D., at (225) 687-5400, ext. 133, describing the assistance that is necessary.
If you need
a DVD copy of this meeting or past meetings, a meeting videotaped or a meeting put online like
this one, please contact Randy Wheeler at
and fill out the contact form or call (225) 926-3966.